Viva Las Vegas
Journey to Las Vegas from cowgirls to showgirls, Mambo, Magic, song and dance with spectacular costumes and innovative choreography makes this a must see show. Features 4 - 6 dancers.
• Featuring some of the greatest popular songs and dances of all time
• Mambo Opening: A tropical high energy opening
• Going Bananas: Fun, color and glamour as Carmen Miranda and the girls sing up a storm
• Cowgirl opening: The fastest, meanest, toe tapping barn dance this side of the west
• Boots: Our very own Jessica Simpson and dancers with "These Boots are made for walking"
• Magic: Mystery, Magic and more in this sensational masquerade ball
• Fever: Turn up the heat and sizzle with the Fever
• Showgirls: A bevy of beautiful showgirls in a dazzling finally.
The show features some of Australia's leading dancers, performers have been sourced from around the globe; from the Moulin Rouge in Paris to Tokyo Disneyland - our dancers are the best the country has to offer.
The show has been costumed to perfection - Cathie Costello designed and created a spectacular and innovative creations for the show that are always a talked about feature.
Alanna Schalan Choreographed and Directed the show, with a wealth of experience Alanna is Australia's leading choreographer in the corporate and fashion worlds.
Her work includes theatrical parades for Poppy King and Alannah Hill, the award winning video clip DON"T CALL ME BABY and spectacles for JUPITER'S CASINO to name a few.
Viva Las Vegas was produced in Melbourne - and has travelled the globe creating shows for Sands Casino, Star Cruises, Sheraton Resorts, and numerus hotels and resorts in Asia.
Viva Las Vegas played at the Sands Casino in Macau for a sell out season in 2005 - 2006; the show features 4 - 6 dancers and also comes with the option of variety artists.