- Business Speakers
- Customer Service Speakers
- Goal Setting Speakers
- Leadership Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Organisational Change Speakers
- Retail and Franchise Speakers
- Sales and Marketing Speakers
- Team Building and Teamwork Speakers
- Workplace Safety/ OH&S Speakers
Testimonials for Jeff Austin
“I would personally like to acknowledge your contribution to the success of the recent 2008 Small Business Centre Network Conference. The bringing together of 26 managers and chairs from around Western Australia poses not just logistical but also facilitation challenges in dealing with a range of differing views and personalities. Your ability to read this diverse group of people and maintain their interest and contributions is a credit to your facilitation style and professionalism. We look forward to the Small Business Centre Network working with you in the future.” Stephen Moir – Managing Director – Small Business Development Corporation WA
“On behalf of the Charters Towers Chamber of Commerce and Mines, I am writing to thank you for a sensational week of training you delivered to our members during Nov 07.
You managed to deliver a week that is still being talked about by our members and I am pleased to report that almost three months since your visit people are achieving their goals and are continuing to improve business and service locally. Thank you from our entire city.”
Susan Phillips – Charters Towers Chamber of Commerce – Qld
“Jeff is a fountain of knowledge on small business issues having been there and done that, but also worked with many small businesses across Australia. His presentation style is engaging and entertaining.”
Lisa Shreeve – S.W.A.C.C – Bunbury WA
“Through consultation with me and the Disability Employment Network (DEN) sector, Jeff has developed a firm understanding of the needs of DEN providers. Jeff has provided the DEN sector with some valuable tools and strategies for working with our client group.”
Trevor Paterson – Disability Employment Network – Perth WA
Fee Range: Up to $5000
Jeff Austin's Biography
Jeff Austin is not the guest speaker you are looking for if you want someone to remain poised behind a lectern and deliver a formal lecture to a quiet and reserved audience. However – if you and your guests are up for a message delivered with Passion – Energy – Honesty – Humour and perhaps the active involvement of those sitting in, then Jeff Austin will not disappoint.
Jeff’s ‘from the hip and the heart’ approach will as much entertain and engage as it will educate and enlighten.
Helped by the sobering realisation that the world was not to blame for his past failures (better late than never!) Jeff moved from running outback roadhouses and pubs, to presenting to packed rooms at capital city conferences across Australia.
Jeff is a director of Actual to Ideal™ a business development company that he started in 2002. He can design a keynote address to suit your audience and your budget. From 15 minutes to a full day – if you are looking for a guest or keynote speaker that stands out from the ordinary contact Platinum Speakers to enquire about Jeff.
Jeff has worked with the following organisations:
WA Primary Principals Association – Bort Longyear – Centrelink – Australasian Institute Of Chartered Loss Adjusters – Redwave Media Group – Capel Primary School – Small Business Development Centre – Veolia Transport – Charters Towers Chamber Of Commerce – WA State Schools Registrars Association – Southern Cross Austero – Portavin – SA State Schools Admin Officers Association – Visitor Centre Association of Western Australia – WA Young Achievers Program, and More…
Speaking Topics Include
• The 7 Steps To Highly Effective (in-house) Recruiting – How to Attract & Recruit the Right People for the Right Reasons, Avoid the Wrong People, and do so without needing to rely on Agencies or Consultants
• A Tailored Approach to Personal Development – Retaining & Developing those ‘Right People’ to Reach & Maintain their Agreed Standards and Contribute to Provide a Great Return on your Investment in Them
• Life’s Truths – A Journey Of Fundamental and Practical Leadership / People Principles with Powerful Epiphanies and Laugh-Out-Loud Moments• Improved Sales Results With Less Selling - Understanding The Power Of A ’Help Not Sell’ Approach to driving revenues
• Customer Service Excellence – Instilling a Customer Centred Culture via a Platform of Best Practice Standards
• Organisational Time Management - A Company Wide Approach in Achieving Effectiveness Over Efficiency
• Developing Influential and Decisive leaders – Engaging Teams of People To Move With Passion & Commitment and Dealing Effectively with those ‘People Issues’
• Continuous Improvement – How To Close Gaps Permanently & Collaboratively whilst being Hard on Problems, Not on People