- Business Speakers
- Conference Facilitators and Moderators
- Customer Service Speakers
- Retail and Franchise Speakers
- Sales and Marketing Speakers
- Team Building and Teamwork Speakers
Testimonials for Jillian Mercer
Jillian was extremely professional, personable and a very informative and entertaining presenter. I have had nothing but positive feedback from her talk. Jillian's ability to tailor her presentation for her audience made it outstanding! I couldn't recommend her highly enough to other companies, she is fantastic.
Mark Thompson L'Oreal
Fee Range: Up to $5000
Jillian Mercer's Biography
Jillian has worked extensively in the private and public sectors, both in Australia and overseas (Sample seminars). She is acknowledged as an expert and is a published author on the topic of customer focus. Since 2004 she has worked throughout the Asia-Pacific region conducting Master Class seminars on implementation of and understanding the INternational Standard on complaints-handling, ISO 10002:2004. She is passionate about helping businesses better understand and improve all aspects of their service transactions with each and every customer and service user.
As a Masters Degree level educator, her work with organisations is well known for building knowledge and capacity with the groups with which she works, and so to achieve demonstrable, observable, measurable and actionable change in operational and organisational behaviour.
She worked across the State of Western Australia in key reform roles as a manager and consultant for 20 years in both the private and public sectors and prior to that she worked in the retail, hospitality and corporate film industries and as an educator in both Australia and the United Kingdom. She has Bachelor degrees in Arts and Education and a Masters in Education.
Jillian Mercer is the past National President of the Australian Customer Service Association and was the Western Australian judge for the 2005 and 2006 Gold Awards of the Australian Organization for Quality; and has been a past site evaluator for the Australian Customer Service Awards.
Jillian’s book - ‘How May I Help You? Great Customer Service for Small Business’, is based on her ©Nine Rules of Great Customer Service. It was published in July, 2003 and released into North America in July 2004.
Do you want your conference or event to include a lively address on the customers for your industry? Do you want your staff to really do things differently when they return to work from a training session? Do you want custom-built sessions that consider the needs of your staff every time whether they are from senior management or from the front line?
An interesting and interactive presentation is guaranteed every time - Jillian is a lively, energetic and highly motivating trainer and speaker who builds on the knowledge of her audience to develop a clear picture and solid learning about the topic of any address. Adult learning techniques are used throughout, and learning outcomes are built into all aspects of any training session or delivery according to your requirements.
Do you need to transform your service efforts to better serve your customer demands?
Are you and your staff challenged by the demands of customers and service users in a modern and complex business environment?
Do your customers still not seem to appreciate the services you offer - despite the best efforts of you and your staff?
Speaking Topics Include
Jillian Mercer offers consulting services, and specialist management expertise to help you with:
1. Service Review (against the © Nine Rules of Service, benchmarking against International Standards, cross-industry best practice amongst others)
2. Customer Feedback Strategies - using sophisticated and advanced methods for gathering actionable input from your customers and users, and measuring the indicators of satisfaction as service performance indicators ©.
3. Skilful Complaints-handling - using the ISO 10002:2004 International Standard.
4. Service Process Improvement - using our unique SPIs © (Service Performance Indicators). We can assist you to build your business capacity with service process engineering; and imagineering; customer value-chain mapping; and, other complex systems- and process-interrogatory and analysis methods.