- After Dinner Speakers
- Business Speakers
- CEO's and Business Leaders
- Creativity and Innovation Speakers
- Diversity and Inclusion Speakers
- Entrepreneurial Speakers
- Female Motivational Speakers
- Goal Setting Speakers
- Inspirational Speakers
- Leadership Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Organisational Change Speakers
- Overcoming Adversity / Resilience Speakers
- Sales and Marketing Speakers
- Team Building and Teamwork Speakers
- Thought Leaders
- Work / Life Balance Speakers
Testimonials for JoAnna Ferrari
“JoAnna was the closing speaker at our TEDxMelbourne 2016 event. She delivered the most powerful and passionate talk of the day and ended up with a well deserved standing ovation (hard to do on a TEDx stage).”
Jon Yeo/ Licensee and Curator at TEDx Melbourne
“We were so humbled to have this remarkable woman take us with her on her journey of transition by sharing her own deeply personal experiences and by challenging us to embrace a lifetime of change not only personally but professionally in the workplace. In an incredible and unforgettable session with our legal team, that was simultaneously humorous and poignant, Jo scratched deep beneath the surface to help us unearth the reasons why some of us get stuck in a fixed mindset and to encourage us to persevere in the face of uncertainty and risk, and to embrace change and challenge in our careers. She has set the wheels in motion for us to embark on our own personal and professional transitions and venture into unchartered territory. Jo has forever shifted the needle in helping us to become the better version of ourselves, to be open to new opportunities in what we do day to day in the office as well as reminding us to hold firm to what we truly believe in. Highly recommended!”
Fiona Lin, Director & Counsel & Ryan Rayfield, Vice President & Head of ANZ Legal
“Dear JoAnna, on behalf of YWCA Australia I wish to extend our sincere thanks to you for presenting as a Keynote Speaker at the SHE Leads Conference. Participants feedback rated your presentation “Rethinking Life” as excellent and received a high number of additional outstanding comments. We felt your presentation was an excellent way to end the conference and the way you delivered your presentation kept people engaged right until the end.”
Simone Punshon, Business Development & Relationship Manager, YMCA
“JoAnna presented at our Spark the Change event and talked about bringing meaning and purpose to work. Jo's session was extremely well received, highly praised and top-rated in participant feedback. Engaging, memorable, inspiring and valuable- I absolutely recommend Jo as a presenter and speaker.” Vicki Young, Lead Curator Spark the Change Melbourne 2018 and Director Big Brothers Big Sisters Australia
“I engaged JoAnna to be part of a panel discussing Homophobia and Transphobia in the workplace as part of Westpac Group's support for IDAHOT (International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia). JoAnna was honest and open, sharing her experiences and raising awareness of overt and subtle transphobia. She is a great communicator and engages very well with her audience. We received great feedback and JoAnna was the stand out guest, with many learnings from audience members coming from JoAnna's input. I look forward continuing to work with her in the future”
St George Retail Bank
“JoAnna was wonderful. She was energetic and passionate about giving her best presentation for our conference. Well in advance of the conference JoAnna reached out to get a better idea of the audience and displayed a sincere dedication to understanding the audience and working to achieve a presentation that would suit them and the room.”
Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation
“JoAnna is an inspirational and motivational speaker. Her passion is infectious, and she is able to engage her audience effectively and with verve. JoAnna is also skilled at distilling the main points of a presentation into easy to inspire and remember points.” JoAnna inspires her audiences who are full of praise for both her speaking content and her presenting style”. The Stella Network at BT Financial Group
It was very obvious that our audience was astoundingly impressed with JoAnna’s presentation and we received a very positive response from all our attendees as well as in the feedback following the session. JoAnna speaks with conviction, clarity and humour and we would welcome her back to speak with us any time.
Marty Jovic/Partner Sponsor - GLEE@PwC (PwC’s LGBTI Network)
Fee Range: $5001 to $10000
JoAnna Ferrari's BiographyJoAnna Ferrari or “JJ” as she prefers to be called had the kind of professional and personal life we all dream of. Then the dream ended and the nightmare began when she openly told the world about starting her gender transition.
JJ recalls, “Once I began my transition, my world exploded. Reality hit quickly and I realised, it was going to be a treacherous trek with no map, no guides, no support and no going back.” JJ had to start life and career completely over. The lessons she used to survive in her new life are what she now feels an obligation to teach others so they can survive and succeed at their own lives and businesses.
Today JJ is happy in life and has again become a well respected business coach, transition/performance consultant, requested keynote speaker and author. As JJ puts it “If you succeed once in your life, people will call you lucky. But when you do it twice and transition your gender on top of it all, well, they call you talented, agile, resilient and authentic.” JJ
A few of JJ’s Lifetime Accomplishments
- She has degrees in Biology, Nutrition and Nursing.
- She has had a brilliant 15-year track record as a Transition and Performance coach.
- She is a well-respected inspirational and strategic speaker on both sides of her transition.
- She has written and taught “High-Speed Selling” in the US, Canada, UK, New Zealand and Australia.
- She created ‘The Selling You’ book and course for the State of Illinois working with people specifically unemployed for more than 1 1⁄2 years. She had over 10,000 attendees in 4 1⁄2 years and placed over 4000 people in new jobs in less than 12 weeks.
- Trained, coached and consulted to over 1800 business with her Business Prosperity Course.
- She grew an Australian telecom business from $10 million to $80 million in under three years.
- She is the former CEO for Anthony Robbins [and three other companies]
- She has coached and presented for major corporations such as PwC, Medibank, BT Financial, Westpac, St George Bank, CBA, AFP, TEDx, LinkedIn, Google, Europcar, Big Brother- Big Sister, Lend Lease, Optus, American Express, Telstra and Salesforce.
Speaking Topics Include
Fear into Confidence: Lessons from A Lifetime of Change
FEAR holds a permanent place in the human psyche. Everyone has fears. Fear has been handed down like a family heirloom through generations by people we are supposed to trust; parents, teachers and authorities. Fear gets the blame for most things bad and negative that happen to us, unless like JJ you’ve had a deep, dark run in with it. When you do, you come to know fear as a powerful, controllable, desirable ally, not your nemesis. When you are in a fearful state, can sit in it without panic and still come clear and conscious of what you need to do, you see fear differently. To the masses it still remains a chaotic and insurmountable barrier to be overcome. Successful people look for it in their life and dealings to help them make inspired decisions when others will not. When you learn that fear is an energy that you can convert to confidence you won’t become “fearless”, but you will fear less and find yourself facing change and challenges with greater ease and achieving more of what you want and need.
Fear into Confidence audiences will learn…
- Why Fear is so powerful and how to use it for positive results
- The 5 personal methods for turning fear into confidence OR The 5 business methods for turning fear into innovation and success (depending on audience and event outcomes)
- Developing Your Champions Mindset
- Develop a dojo style philosophy for creating unstoppable confidence
- Learn How Survival Is A Step Towards Success
- Create A Personal Ritual to Minimise Stress and Depression
- How We Use Fear to Shape Ours and Others Reality and Outcomes
- Reinforce Positivity and Counter the Negatives Around You.
- Move Your Thoughts and Body from Pain into Power
- Courageously Face Fear, Uncertainty, Risk and Challenges
Transition-ABLE: Harness the Power of Transitions
To be transition-ABLE is to survive! No one ever asks the question... are transitions causes or effects? Are they chosen or imposed? Are they internal or external? The answer is, YES. All of these things are transitions. When you better know the phases and types of transitions, plus the “transitional patterns for your business and industry” you’ll have a valuable set of skills that put your business in a class of its own. When you visit with JJ, you’ll have all of those plus a formula and model for getting into, out of or unstuck from transitions. JJ brings her 30 years of business experience and her 6-years of being in personal transition to this presentation. She leaves her audiences knowing how to proactively predict and prepare for their next transition, what steps can be taken during and how to recover afterwards. To be transition-ABLE is to succeed!
Transition-ABLE Audiences will learn…
- What transition-ABLE mean?
- “Acres of Ideas” finding the hidden answers already within your business
- The 5 things the most transition-ABLE businesses do consistently and effectively
- The Power of a single-minded culture
- Transitioning to “Exceptional Quality” as the standard client experience
- The three phase of TBS- Trans-Behavioural Science [and how JJ developed it]
- How to double sales with the number 79.2
- Identity Crisis! Learn to trust and transition who your business really is?
- How does transition-ABLE equal a “Growth Mindset” and does it even matter?
- How keeping your clients in your brands transitions is your best lead generation system
- How loyal relations and trust grow a business faster [and cheaper] than marketing
- Why 2 years is the new year [and how it reduces costs, stress and increases profits and productivity]