Aimee Stanton “The Lady Tradie”
- After Dinner Speakers
- Celebrity Speakers
- Entrepreneurial Speakers
- Female Motivational Speakers
- Goal Setting Speakers
- Inspirational Speakers
- Mental Health and Overcoming Depression Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Overcoming Adversity / Resilience Speakers
- Team Building and Teamwork Speakers
Testimonials for Aimee Stanton “The Lady Tradie”
Fee Range: Up to $5000
Aimee Stanton “The Lady Tradie”'s Biography
Aimee Stanton ‘The Lady Tradie’ brings bubbly, energetic energy to a male-dominated industry. With her bubbly energetic personality and laid-back attitude, Aimee Stanton’s not your average tradie. Plumber turned DIY specialist & Tiny House Creator, she’s well-known for being one of Australia’s first Lady Tradie Presenters & a passionate advocate for Women in the Trades.
From building, creating DIY projects, living more sustainably & everything in between Aimee is a firm believer that anyone can get on the tools & give it a crack. She isn’t one to shy away from hard work, in 2017 she Cofounded Tiny Stays with her brother Ben – a company that builds off-grid Tiny Houses’ & rents them out as short term accommodation in Victoria.
Her can-do attitude has been a breath of fresh air on our TV screens. Her and her partner Kayne came 2nd on Channel 7’s popular renovation show House Rules in 2020. They were fan favourites for their positive vibes, laid back attitude and were the first Tradie Couple in to be on the show.
Aimee works alongside popular lifestyle brands to create DIY content.
Authentically Aussie with a ‘get stuck in’ attitude, bubbly personality and a ‘this is me – take it or leave it’ approach, Aimee is an engaging, entertaining and bubbly speaker whose passion for her topics and ability to connect with others leaves a lasting and motivating impression on her audience.
Aimee leverages the power of her own story of failure & perseverance showing the value of following a non-traditional pathway in life. She believes that growth occurs personally and professionally when you are willing to step beyond your comfort zone
Speaking Topics Include
Dare To Be Different - My journey overcoming obstacles & why I chose to become a Plumber instead of following a traditional pathway.
* How I went from getting expelled to completely changing my view on the education system, turning my life around & getting on the road to success.
* Why failure is good & how to overcome obstacles in your life.
* How to live the most fulfilling life after studying by exploring all the job opportunities out there & turning your passion into purpose which leads to profit.
How To Be Happy AF - My journey navigating through life & doing some crazy things on the way. How I leveraged my struggles with mental health to come out the other side with grit, strength & courage.
* The key to not taking life too seriously and stepping out of your comfort zone.
* My 3 step formula to ’not be like the rest’:
* Getting your mindset right
* Igniting your passions & turning it into purpose by identifying your strengths & ambitions
* Outcomes + the importance of failure