- After Dinner Speakers
- Business Speakers
- Community / Social Conscience Speakers
- Diversity and Inclusion Speakers
- Goal Setting Speakers
- Inspirational Speakers
- Leadership Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Olympic Speakers / Olympians
- Overcoming Adversity / Resilience Speakers
- Sports Speakers
- Team Building and Teamwork Speakers
- Workplace Safety/ OH&S Speakers
Testimonials for Brad Ness
Excellent, what an inspiration and down to earth conversation that holds the attention!
The positives I got out of Brad’s presentation were that he was genuine and made the story very real. He took us on the journey with him and his raw emotions made the presentation very inspirational.
National Sales & Marketing Manager, Toll Global Forwarding
I thought Brad’s presentation was very inspirational. I also loved the way he relayed parts of his discussion back to our business environment and really enjoyed his vibe and story build up. I would love to have him speak at another function possibly for our sales program awards in New Zealand in November.
General Manager, Group Business Development - Trans Tasman
Brad's story has a powerful message that strongly relates to the safety outcomes we are looking to achieve across our business. The attendees were engaged from beginning to end. This will really help the cultural journey we are on.
Fee Range: Up to $5000
Brad Ness's Biography
Brad Ness is a five time Paralympian and Captain of the men’s wheelchair basketball team. Brad has had the unique opportunity to combine the personal outcome of a work place accident with his studies and continued career as a professional athlete. His role as captain of the Australian Men’s Wheelchair Basketball Team, together with his education, has given him the skills to communicate effectively at all levels.
Brad has travelled the world in his pursuit of excellence with the Australian team as well as living and playing basketball in Italy for more than 10 years. He uses these opportunities to engage and inspire.
Some of the highlights of Brad’s career to date Include:
- Carried the flag for the Australian Paralympic team at 2016 Rio Paralympics.
- Captain of the Australian Men’s Wheelchair Basketball Team (The Oz Rollers)
- Gold medal at the Beijing Paralympic Games.
- Silver medals at Athens and London Paralympic Games.
- Gold medal World Championships 2010.
- Winning the Sandy Blythe Medal – Most Valuable Australian Player 2005-2006.
- Awarded Order of Australia Medal for his Services to Sport 2008.
- Representing the Australian government at the European Training Sport Centre in Varese, Northern Italy.
- Invitation to attend the United Nations Laos Anti Mines Convention as mentor to land mine victims.
- Meeting the Dalai lama.
- Public Speaker for Accidental Hero Campaign, Victoria WorkCover Authority.
- Playing basketball in America, Italy, United Kingdom, Japan, Greece, China, Korea, Cyprus, Spain, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Morocco, Thailand and Australia.
Brad will bring a fresh perspective to your next function or seminar. He will entertain, inspire and motivate so that audiences leave with a new outlook as to what is truly possible with determination and perseverance.
Speaking Topics Include
Cultural safety in the workplace
My accident - Tool Box safety talk workshop
Making it happen
Inclusion and diversity
Team building clinic - Using wheelchair basketball