- After Dinner Speakers
- Goal Setting Speakers
- Inspirational Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Overcoming Adversity / Resilience Speakers
- Sports Speakers
Testimonials for Brant Garvey
Fee Range: $5001 to $10000
Brant Garvey's Biography
He is a medal winning backstroker, a former international professional wheelchair basketballer, multiple first place finisher at Paratriathalon world championships and the first above the knee amputee to compete in an Iron Man Triathalon – outstanding achievements even for an able bodied athlete.
Brant’s unique life experiences, indomitable positivity and a “noXcuses” mindset have led him to outstanding achievements time and time again. It is these qualities that have shaped a man who has overcome any obstacle put in his path and pushed him towards a life as an elite athlete and motivational speaker.
Choosing Brant as the keynote speaker for your event means guaranteed inspiration and engagement for your guests/audience. Recounting a history filled with challenges and achievement, his open and affable presentation style make him an ideal presenter for any corporate, government or sporting event.
Brant’s passion for the pursuit of excellence in life and sport is equaled only by his desire to educate and inspire others to do great things in their lives. He is dedicated to helping others to develop the tools they need to face their fears, overcome obstacles and to chase big dreams.
- Current world record holder and first above knee amputee to complete an Ironman triathlon in Australia – 2013 Sunsmart IRONMAN Western Australia.
- 2015 & 2014 National champion.
- 1st place at 2015 ITU World Paratriathlon Event, Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- 1st place at 2015 Oceania Paratriathlon Championships, Sydney.
- 1st place at 2014 ITU World Paratriathlon, Yokohama, Japan.
- 2nd place at 2014 ITU World Paratriathlon, Chicago, USA.
- 6th place at 2014 ITU World Paratriathlon, Edmonton, Canada.
- 1st place at 2014 Oceania Paratriathlon Championships in Sydney.
- Complete the Rottnest Channel Swim, a 19.7km open water swim, five times.
- Silver Medal, 100m backstroke, Far East and South Pacific Games for the Disabled (FESPIC) in Korea, 2002.
- Bronze Medal, 400m freestyle, Far East and South Pacific Games for the Disabled (FESPIC) in Korea, 2002.
Brant’s demonstrable influence and impact throughout his career has motivated athletes and non-athletes around the world to dream big and achieve their goals.
Your audience will discover the secrets to remaining resilient no matter the situation they face, as Brant delivers a powerful presentation which resonates with actionable learnings.
A seasoned speaker who has the innate ability to make a connection with each audience member, Brant translates the lessons he’s learned in the pursuit of excellence to meaningful and valuable lessons for your guests and event attendees. Stories of resilience, dedication, commitment and chasing goals and dreams translate seamlessly to the workplace, the sporting team, family life or school environment and are tailored according to your specific requirements.
Brant continues to be a rising star as he pursues a gold medal in the triathlon. By booking Grant as a speaker you are supporting him on his ‘Road to Rio’ which is his pursuit to compete and win gold for Australia at the Summer Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro 2016.