Christine Hassler is a life coach and author of several best-sellers including Expectation Hangover, The 20 Something Manifesto, and 20 Something, 20 Everything. Engaging, uplifting and entertaining, Christine's presentation will leave all inspired.
- After Dinner Speakers
- Business Speakers
- Communication Skills Coaching
- Creativity and Innovation Speakers
- Diversity and Inclusion Speakers
- Female Motivational Speakers
- Goal Setting Speakers
- Health and Wellbeing Speakers
- Inspirational Speakers
- Leadership Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Organisational Change Speakers
- Overcoming Adversity / Resilience Speakers
- Thought Leaders
- Work / Life Balance Speakers
Testimonials for Christine Hassler
“I have been blown away by the positive results that our employees have had as a result of implementing our life/goals coaching program led by Christine Hassler. I am confident that investing in all of us was the best investment we could have made to enable a stronger culture, better leaders/managers and happier employees. Christine and her team worked with our team on clarifying our goals, navigating through personal/professional challenges, learning new ways to create success in all aspects of our lives, and identifying actionable steps we can take toward our dreams. I’m personally truly grateful for her guidance in establishing clear, concrete, measurable goals and support in holding me accountable to a plan that led me to be my best inner counselor and coach. Thank you Christine and team for partnering with FITCO to help us learn how to leave a positive legacy and make an impact on the world.”
Jason Kos, FITCO
“Christine was a dynamic speaker with a unique gift of connecting with a very diverse audience. Her in depth knowledge of the material along with her engaging and entertaining presentation style has rated her as the most practical, relevant and useful seminar we ever offered. Christine is a delight to work with and our board especially appreciated her ability to adapt her presentation to the audience and to make it relevant to the issues our group faces.”
Ervin Gruia, IFMA Symposium Chair
“Christine has a very special gift of connecting with people in a large audience and making them feel she is speaking directly to them. Her presentation was both informative and fun – and she was swarmed with people wanting to speak to her afterwards.”
Brad Minor, Director Public Affairs, American Express
“Christine served as the lead resource at our YPO-WPO 20 Something/20 Everything event. She was terrific. The 3 day agenda she developed was well planned and offered thoughtful programming for our registrants. Her presentation skills were ‘just right’ and offered important information! It was my pleasure to work with Christine.”
Kelly Kelly, Doing Business for YPO-WPO International
Fee Range: POA
Christine Hassler's Biography
A former Hollywood agent turned inspirational keynote speaker and best-selling author. Inspired by her own experiences and extensive research, Christine Hassler is committed to sharing best practices for personal fulfillment and professional success. For over a decade Christine has been a thought leader in the areas of productivity, communication, and overcoming adversity. She is recognized as an expert in personal development and generational diversity.
As the best-selling author of Twenty-Something, Twenty-Everything and The Twenty-Something Manifesto she has unique insight and access into the minds and hearts of the Millennials (also called Gen Y), which inspires her passion for busting negative stereotypes about this influential, and often misunderstood, generation. Her newest book Expectation Hangover: Overcoming Disappointment in Work, Love and Life is the guidebook for how to treat and leverage disappointment.
Christine has spoken to over 100,000 people at colleges, conferences, events and corporations. She has appeared as an expert on The Today Show, CNN, ABC, CBS, FOX, E!, Style and PBS, as well as various local television and radio shows, speaking about life issues and "Expectation Hangovers®" Christine also been feautured as a positive psychology and generation expert in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Cosmo, The New York Times, and The Huffington Post.
Speaking Topics Include
Millennials Are From Mars, Boomers Are From Venus: Cultures That Bridge Generational Divides
Generational differences have become diversity issues leading to increased frustration and decreased profit in many companies. To effectively lead a multigenerational workforce and be competitive in today's economy, it is imperative to be aware of how generational influences uniquely impact workplace performance. This program helps participants leverage the workplace characteristics unique to each generation: The Matures, Baby Boomers, Gen X, and Millennials/Gen Y. To effectively lead a multigenerational workforce it's imperative to attract, engage, and retain each generation based on their workplace preferences and priorities.
· The three factors which drive generational change
· Overview of the current generational landscape and forecasting the change ahead
· Breakdown of the unique characteristics, traits, and workplace priorities and preferences of the four
· Specific strategies for communicating within and between the four generations to create an
exceptional workplace culture
· How to ensure and optimize knowledge transfer from generation to generation
· Approaches to establishing and encouraging reverse mentoring relationships
· Front-line tested techniques to attract, engage and retain the BEST of the generation that is 70 millions
strong: Gen Y / Millennials
· Tools for encouraging leadership and resolving conflicts (especially generational misunderstandings) within
· Immediately action.
90 Million Strong: How To Market to Millennials - The New Rules of Engagement - Will you profit or be left behind?
Millennials / Gen Y, or those born between 1980 and 2000, are the biggest consumer group we have ever seen. 80 million or 1 in 4 people in the US alone are in this demographic. They already account for $200 billion in spending, and, by 2015, their purchasing power will be $2.45 Trillion (that is not a typo, it is TRILLION). If you do not know how to engage with them as consumers, you will miss out on their incredible purchasing power and trend-setting behavior. In this program, Christine cuts through the noise about how to reach the Millennial consumer. She busts misperceptions about this generation and teaches what drives their purchasing decisions.
· Ways to connect with Millennials that create loyalty and brand allegiance
· The psychology that drives them
· How to be "real" and transparent as a brand, and why it matters
· Do's and don't's of social media
· Case studies of campaigns - those that worked and those that flopped
· Tips for implementing Millennial-friendly strategies like gamification and customization
· The ten unique archetypes of the Millennial Woman consumer
· How and where they want to interact with brands across platforms as digital natives
· Where, why, and how Millennials spend
· The importance of endorsements, partnerships with non-profits, and social impact campaigns
Stay Sane in a Tech Obsessed, Hyper Competitive & Stressed Out Manic World
In our world of constant connection and endless to do lists, are you truly living a full life? Or is it just busy? This distinction will make you a better employee, manager, spouse, parent, and friend. Somewhere along the way we have taken on busy-ness as a badge of honor. We are expected to (and think we should be able to) "do it all." But what does that really mean? And furthermore, is it it truly the key to success? In Christine's inspirational program, the sense of overwhelm that many people struggle with becomes an opportunity to clarify what is truly important. Rather than feel the pressure to wear a mask of a multi-tasking superhero who is depleted and constantly stressed inwardly, Christine's message is to ditch the expectation of "doing it all." Instead she teaches well researched personal development and communication strategies to empower audiences into "being your all." Christine's engaging style leaves the audience motivated and with tools they can implement to live less busy and more fulfilling lives.
You will discover:
· The 5 most common "compensatory strategies" that create results but not internal fulfillment
· Insight into the main psychological drivers that influence how people communicate
· The power of ditching expectations and creating agreements
· Mindfulness practices that increase both productivity and well-being
· Three ways to immediately raise your fulfillment level
Leadership from the Inside Out
Leadership is about inspiring people to walk toward a common vision. What empowers leaders to do that is "walking the talk." Great leaders lead themselves in a way that inspires others to walk with them. In her engaging program, Christine demonstrates the connection between self-awareness and leadership effectiveness. Utilizing her background in executive coaching and psychology, she illuminates the blind spots when it comes to being an impactful leader in both business and life.Christine helps leaders at all levels - because we all lead in our life whether it is an entire organization, one person, or in our family - understand how to harness their authentic potential to lead from the inside out.Christine's interactive style leaves the audience motivated with tools they can implement to not only be more effective leaders, but live more fulfilling lives.
You will discover:
· Your unique leadership style - the "secret sauce" that empowers you to lead by the virtue of who you are
· The key drivers will ignite your passion and consequently inspire others
· How to avoid "expectation hangovers" in the workforce and at home
· Specific strategies for communicating and leading within and between the generations (Millennials,
X'ers and Boomers) to create an exceptional workplace culture
· Tools to identify and cultivate your own and others leadership potential
· Mindfulness practices that increase both productivity and well-being
· Three ways to immediately raise your fulfillment level and life balance