- Business Speakers
- Communication Skills Coaching
- Conference and Team Meeting Energisers
- Conference Facilitators and Moderators
- Corporate Humour
- Corporate Master of Ceremonies
- Goal Setting Speakers
- Inspirational Speakers
- Master Of Ceremonies / MC
- Quiz / Game Show Host
- Sales and Marketing Speakers
- Team Building and Teamwork Speakers
Testimonials for Darren Isenberg
BRILLIANT!!! Beautifully prepared and completely in the moment. Very witty, very knowledgeable. The perfect MC!! You were also vital in keeping energy levels up with the icebreakers at the beginning and during the day and helped to ensure smooth running of the speakers. I also thought your closing speech was relevant and upbeat and believe that it resonated with everyone at the Forum, demonstrating that you had an understanding of our business and what we do.
JAN SWINHOE, HEAD OF WESTPAC PRIVATE BANK
Best MC we’ve ever had and worked the audience and delivered when other speakers failed. Worth every dollar.
JULIE MILLS, EXECUTIVE OFFICER, RECRUITMENT & CONSULTING SERVICES OF AUSTRALIA
His presentation is full of facts, figures and ideas complimented by his excellent delivery style. The delegates not only thoroughly enjoyed his enthusiastic, humorous and well-researched talk, but gained much valuable knowledge from Darren’s free-thinking range of ideas and solutions. We can recommend Darren to others looking for a relevant, effective and humorous speaker as he has the ability to hold the audience’s attention and encourage feedback and real.
PHIL NEWBY, CEO, HIRE AND RENTAL INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION
Darren’s session was first class….a great mix of humour and content!! I will be trying to include his numerous tips on presenting and facilitating in my future sessions!!! Thanks again Darren!
BENN FURLONG, MLC SALES MANAGER – INVESTMENT, MLC
Fee Range: Up to $5000
Darren Isenberg's BiographyExceptional professionalism, experience and meticulous detail epitomises Darren Isenberg, corporate MC, keynote speaker, team building and presentations skills coach extraordinaire. Darren may not be a household name but is one of the corporate world’s most in-demand MCs, Trainers and Facilitators.
Darren Isenberg is one of Australia's most accomplished Live AND Virtual Masters of Ceremonies. He is The MC who delivers keeping delegates engaged and entertained with his warmth, wit and wonderful wordplay.
Darren is an expert in making a conference room or feed a great place for delegates to be and a more effective place for delegates to learn.
AS YOUR EVENT MC, DARREN DELIVERS:
- Enlightening and entertaining speaker introductions
- Effective and refreshing presentation wrap-ups
- Amazing Award Nights, which become sincere celebrations of achievement
- Magnificent moderation of panels, debates and discussions
- Intriguing interviews (with executives, keynote speakers and sponsors)
- Quality Q&A sessions
- An atmosphere where delegates and their work are celebrated
DARREN’S MC'ING STYLE IS PERFECT FOR:
- Franchise Groups
- Industry Association Groups
- Corporate Groups
- Government Groups
- Conferences Not Traditionally Expected To Feature Warmth and Wit
- Organisations that recognise that people who laugh more, learn more
The year after using a celebrity MC who may have underwhelmed
- Groups that have never used an external MC before
- Awards Nights in Any Industry
Since 1995 Darren has MC’d over 750 corporate, association and government events in all sorts of industries … from HEALTH MANAGEMENT to WEALTH MANAGEMENT to WASTE MANAGEMENT and all stops in between.
DARREN GOES THE EXTRA MILE:
By writing his own scripts (covering all your speaking points) which saves you a lot of work
By researching the speakers, the organisation and the industry so thoroughly that delegates often presume he is one of their own.
By being able to contribute further to the conference program by conducting a KEYNOTE or WORKSHOP on Positive Influence or Presentation Skills
Playing the role of FACILITATOR, INTERVIEWER and QUIZ MASTER (of tailored trivia activities) and because he is always thrilled to be at your event (as you chose him as your MC, from amongst all of the competition).
Speaking Topics Include
THE SEVEN WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR POSITIVE INFLUENCE:
Seven smart and simple strategies that explain how we can:
- be more effective at working with and leading the people around us,
- influence others to help bring about the changes we want, and
- benefit from being known for strong and positive ethics
And it’s all delivered with great clarity and engaging humour.
STANDING OUT WHEN STANDING UP:
Darren’s keynote and workshop on PRESENTATION SKILLS are the product of his decades of experience speaking to corporate groups, grabbing people’s attention with words and making information stand-out and stick.
If you provide your people with better presenting skills, not only will they benefit, but so will your clients and your entire organization.