- Branding and Advertising Speakers
- Business Speakers
- CEO's and Business Leaders
- Creativity and Innovation Speakers
- Economy and Finance Speakers
- Entrepreneurial Speakers
- Information Technology Speakers
- Online Marketing and E business Speakers
- Organisational Change Speakers
- Retail and Franchise Speakers
- Sales and Marketing Speakers
Testimonials for Lawrence Yeo
Fee Range: POA
Lawrence Yeo's Biography
Lawrence has advised over US$2 billion worth of investments. Managed growth initiatives including opportunity and market assessments, assessing local Asian partners for joint ventures, financial valuations, M&A due diligence and private equity growth financing.
He is a business consultant (market research, marketing and competitive strategy, small business advisory), trainer (innovation, strategic analysis and entrepreneurship) and entrepreneur. His mission is to benefit his clients by helping them grow, improve, innovate and revitalize. He helps his clients to achieve their Asia business strategic goals, formulate competitive and marketing strategies, conducts competitive intelligence, evaluates and matches business partners and is a regular speaker.
Lawrence’s expertise lays in innovation planning and development and transfers about 50 creativity techniques to create an innovative organization such as:
- Associate Coach for TMP-Hudson, one of the world’s premier human resource consultancy firms.
- Associate Trainer for the Young Entrepreneur Mastery (TYEM). Developed training curriculum and trained students from schools organized by NECDC, SWCDC, SWCDC. Schools included NTU, NUS, junior colleges and secondary schools.
- Regional Training Coordinator for Synovate Business Consulting. Responsible for developing and delivering the entire division’s training program from analysis, design, delivery and develop Knowledge Management capability across SG, HK, KOR, MY, INDO & TH.
- Internal Consultant/Trainer for Bax Global’s client in the Motorola Program. Second in charge to the Program Manager as program executive, he designed and implemented systems in accordance with Motorola Six-Sigma standards in areas of customer servicing, quality, pre-ISO audit. In addition, he trained 550 employees. Significant creativity was practised in the daily permanent resolution of product and service defects within a 24-hour period to satisfy Motorola stringent service standards.
Speaking Topics Include
Market Analysis & Market Research
Market Analysis/ Scanning
Market Attractiveness, Sizing, Potential & Feasibility study
Customer and Competitor Intelligence
Distribution/ Supply Chain analysis
Competitive & Marketing Strategy
Marketing audit/ Brand audit
Market Expansion/ Entry strategy
Competitive Intelligence & profiling
Brand management & communications
Export & International marketing
Business partnering, matchmaking, Referral
Corporate Training Services Include:
Innovation & Creativity
Brand Building & Communications
Marketing & Strategy Toolkit
Biz Soft Skills