Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming Lindsay Adams, has over 20 years’ experience in his field. He is a professional speaker, workshop facilitator, consultant and personal coach, with a focus on building effective leaders and teams.
- Business Speakers
- Creativity and Innovation Speakers
- Customer Service Speakers
- Goal Setting Speakers
- Leadership Speakers
- Master Of Ceremonies / MC
- Organisational Change Speakers
- Sales and Marketing Speakers
- Team Building and Teamwork Speakers
Testimonials for Lindsay Adams“Lindsay has all the tools, tips and expertise to make referral marketing successful in any business. He teaches a complete word of mouth marketing system every organisation will benefit from and achieve long term growth. If you want to deepen business relationships, increase your business and keep your existing clients coming back, Lindsay offers a step by step approach and… I have seen the success he achieves!”
Sigrid De Kaste, Director Consultant BNI
“Lindsay Adams came highly recommended as a speaker for my events, but he far surpassed my expectations! A brilliant presenter, great audience interaction and fabulous content. I have now booked Lindsay to present at 2 more events for me.”
Terri Cooper, Terri Cooper Networking
“…I consider him one of the most professional speakers and presenters I know. He both exudes the fact that he TRULY enjoys interacting with an audience and also extends the respect to that audience by immersing himself in the material he is presenting so that they walk away with value. Any group wanting to work with Lindsay will absolutely benefit from doing so.”
Trey McAlister, Executive Director – BNI Northern California
Fee Range: $5001 to $10000
Lindsay Adams's BiographyMaster Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming Lindsay Adams, has over 20 years’ experience in his field. He is a professional speaker, workshop facilitator, consultant and personal coach, with a focus on building effective leaders and teams.
With over twenty years both in Government Owned Enterprises and in his own businesses. He has built three successful businesses since leaving the public sector in the year 2000. Lindsay’s focus is on business relationship building strategies to underpin sales, enhance teams and create outstanding leaders.
Lindsay Adams is able to identify what motivates people. In his presentations he coaches his audience to help them achieve peak performance. Lindsay’s customised keynote presentations and workshops are tailored to meet specific organisational needs and provide educational information in an entertaining way.
Lindsay has worked with thousands of business owners and sales people across Australia, Asia, Europe, South Africa, UK and the United States, teaching them how to generate millions of dollars’ worth of referral business. He is an acclaimed conference speaker and has spoken at conferences around the world, spreading the word on harnessing the power of your people and perhaps more importantly, your people connections.
Lindsay has authored three books; Set 4 Life, 20/20 A Fresh Look at Business Inspiration and 22 Essentials for Building Your Best Business.
Lindsay leads a seminar about networking and referral.
Lindsay is a Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming and holds many management and training accreditations. He utilises these in his presentations and consulting work as a relationship marketing strategist with a diverse range of clients.
Lindsay was the 2009-2010 International President of the Global Speakers Federation and is a Past National President of the National Speakers Association of Australia (NSAA). He holds the CSPGlobal designation recognised by those organisations. CSPGlobal recognises those speakers that work regularly internationally, it is the highest membership category of the Global Speakers Federation and an internationally recognised designation for professional speakers. This designation guarantees that you receive a professional presentation every time.
In 2013 Lindsay was recognised by his peers and awarded a Life Membership of the National Speakers Association of Australia, in recognition of his speaking prowess and his service to the industry both locally and Internationally. Lindsay has also been awarded the prestigious 2009 Nevin Award. The Nevin Award is the National Speakers Association of Australia’s most cherished award and highest honour.
Speaking Topics Include
Teamwork is Dead! Long Live Teams That Work
Teamwork as we knew it in organisations is dead. In this presentation Lindsay focuses on the elements that are now needed to work in “Teams That Work”. In the sixties and seventies academic researchers formulated models around teamwork that some companies today are still following at their peril.
- You will learn how you to build effective teams while taking advantage of the constantly moving talent pool in your organisation.
- Understand how people’s perceptions influence their thinking, behaviours and outcomes
- Understand why people’s values get in the way of their ability to deliver what you want in the team
- Harness the power of the Stages of Teams That Work
- Take advantage of the personal motivation of each staff member to achieve best outcomes for them and the team
- Understand the impact of people’s perceptions on recruitment, training, quality and leadership practices within your organisation
- Harness the unique talents of your best performers to achieve more
Getting People to Say Yes When They Would Normally Say No!
Influence is the single biggest factor underpinning all business dealings in the business world today. As business owners and managers we are constantly influencing our customers and staff to try to get them to do what we want.
In this program you will learn how to better communicate with the people you influence, how to change others’ perceptions and attitudes and how to gain agreement and co-operation.
- You’ll also discover how to Understand the personality preferences of your staff and how to influence their style
- How to select the right person for the job.
- Why people are different from you and how to get on better with them even though you are different.
- The reasons why managers fail in getting their point across.
- The value of developing a shared vision and common goals for your team.
- Work with the strengths of each member of your team.
- Achieve better results for your organisation as a whole through team work and communication.
Three Massive Mistakes That Business Owners Make When Building Relationships
Business owners understand the value of relationships but they don’t often have control over their relationship business. Relationship marketing is the most effective form of marketing for businesses with limited marketing budgets. If you are willing to invest the time to learn specific relationship marketing strategies, tools, and techniques you can double, even triple your sales in months without spending additional marketing dollars.
- Attend this session and learn how to make relationship marketing work for you.If you don’t have a relationship marketing plan for your business, this session is a must!
- You will learn how to harness the power of relationship marketing to drive sales for fast, sustainable business growth
- How to develop a strategic relationship based network
- Who should be in it
- How to find them, and how to motivate those people to refer business to you.
The Three Step Success Model to Catapult Your Team To The Top
Motivation can come from many different areas in our life and this presentation will examine how the champions of sport, business and life harness their resources to motivate themselves to outstanding achievement.
- You will learn the three legs of the Teamocracy motivation principle.
- How to harness your abilities in the face of adversity.
- How success is not won by toiling alone.
- How to create and surround yourself with a winning team.
- How to overcome procrastination and get things done every day.
- How to manage the minutes that make the difference in your day.
- The power of commitment and control.
Would you would you like to be more successful at any function?
Do you wish you could make conversation easier at a business function?
In this high-energy presentation Lindsay Adams, relationship marketing strategist will help you understand your relationship marketing personality. He will show you how to take advantage of your talent and relate better to people who aren’t like you in the room. Once you understand this, it could lead to better relationships, more fun and more importantly more sales!
- You will learn the four different kinds of relationship marketers and how to identify them
- What makes up your unique relationship marketing personality
- How to relate to people who aren’t like you
- How to apply this in a practical and useful way in your business
The Ten Golden Rules of Relationship Marketing
Would you would you like to be more successful at any functions?
Do you go to business functions and always come away empty handed?
In this program Lindsay Adams, relationship marketing strategist will show you how to make compelling connections, which result in follow up conversations and solid business opportunities.
- He will share the Ten Golden Rules rules you absolutely must know before you attend your next business function and how to implement them.
- You will learn:
- What to aim for at your next business function
- Who to take with you
- What to say after hello my name is…
- How to cement a solid meeting following the function with people who genuinely want to meet with you and hear more about your product or service