Masterful MC, Malcolm McLeod of the Activities Team started his working life as a member of the Queensland Police Force. He then moved into the Special Care Unit of Long Bay Gaol where he worked for six years as a counsellor. Malcolm then spent...
Call 1300 314 788
or fill this form
- Conference and Team Meeting Energisers
- Conference Facilitators and Moderators
- Goal Setting Speakers
- Health and Wellbeing Speakers
- Inspirational Speakers
- Leadership Speakers
- Master Of Ceremonies / MC
- Motivational Speakers
- Team Building and Teamwork Speakers
- Work / Life Balance Speakers
Testimonials for Malcolm McLeod
Malcolm McLeod travels from QLD
Fee Range: $5001 to $10000
Fee Range: $5001 to $10000
Malcolm McLeod's Biography
Masterful MC, Malcolm McLeod of the Activities Team started his working life as a member of the Queensland Police Force. He then moved into the Special Care Unit of Long Bay Gaol where he worked for six years as a counsellor. Malcolm then spent the next eight years managing activities' departments and delivering training and team building programs to corporate groups at some of Australia's finest resorts.
As a counsellor at Long Bay Gaol, he sharpened his communication skills via facilitating group therapy sessions for maximum-security inmates. This sparked his interest in the science of handwriting analysis and group facilitation.
Now, after twenty years of studying graphology, Malcolm McLeod has produced a live seminar that humorously but potently unveils the character traits that are revealed in your handwriting. The seminar also shows you how to interpret other people's writing and find out what they are really like!
Malcolm McLeod has spent the last twelve years developing and presenting fun, informative, indoor and outdoor team building programs with a guiding philosophy that any program without immediate positive work and home applications is just an indulgence.
Malcolm's major strength is large group facilitation, indoors or outdoors - Specialising In Complete Conference Content.
With his unique blend of background experiences Malcolm learnt to deal with the most demanding of groups with elegance and potent effectiveness. Malcolm is in constant demand, worldwide. Specialising in Team Building, his presentations will lead your people to get to know each other deeper and work better, together, as one team. Malcolm’s style is humorous, interactive and at times, in your face productively raucous.
Many years ago Malcolm was in the police force and then worked as a counselor at Long Bay Gaol where he sharpened his communication skills via facilitating group therapy sessions for maximum-security inmates. This sparked his interest in group facilitation, self-development and the unconscious drivers that can drive people, teams and companies to success or disaster. After leaving prison, Malcolm worked for 6 years on Hayman Island as the activities manager and tennis coach (tough gig!) Here he blended fun activities & group therapy with a 5 star service attitude. From this mix he created special programmes designed for conference groups.
Malcolm’s session topics include:
“Sign Up and Commit….. Making your Mark in Business, Relationships and Life”
• Humorously and challengingly, to increase participant’s motivation, clarity skills that leads to higher productive performance levels, with less resistance from life and business demands.
• Energize and humanize the interactions of the group, so that wisdom of the group can be mined deeper.
• Give the audience a greater understanding of how consciously and unconsciously you represent yourself to the world that can enhance or inhibit your success opportunities.
“When patterns are broken new worlds emerge”
• To challenge & break some patterns of thought words and actions that may be limiting participants best from being realized.
• To give participants awareness on how different we all are.
• To point out that team diversity is powerful, only when team members are clear on and committed to the company vision and kept initiatives
• Give strategies on how to get on with people who aren’t like you.
• Create an awareness of where & how participants give away their power & how to reclaim it.
• How to achieve anything!
• Power of the network, collecting, learning and acting on the wisdom of the group.
“Life belongs to the energetic & low energy attracts low energy events”- How commitments and attitudes impact outcomes
“SigNature…Sign of Your Nature” – Your handwriting & signature analysis, a metaphor for your performance in life/business.
“Assault your assumptions reclaim your power “ - Answer your questions, and question your answers, sometimes it is what you think you know that stops you from learning, doing and achieving more.
“Where you give away your power” - Proactive or reactive, when you whinge or complain you make a victim of yourself.
“Power of indifference, the power of trust”- The power of clarity/commitment
or Improving your relationships & your bottom line…’Up to 50% of each workday is wasted, lost, gone because of mistrust/distrust’ (Deming Institute of USA)
• Building trust getting to know each other deeper, in a fun, safe, way.
• Diversity friend or foe?
• Conflict as a positive … power of ‘playing nice’.
• Committing to team over personal agendas.
• Energy and results … put your heart into it!
• Accountability … you owning and ‘being’ the difference that makes the difference.
Other Keynote Topics & Workshops Include:
• Understanding yourself & others
• “1-Team” Team-Building
• Getting the BEST out of Tough Times
• Secrets, home-truths and star qualities revealed in YOUR handwriting!
Imagine you could instantly see what a person is REALLY like, just by looking at their handwriting - If they're confident, sincere, arrogant, intelligent, ruthless, unscrupulous, promiscuous, outgoing, or shy. That's exactly what you'll be able to do after listening to handwriting analyst, Malcolm McLeod.
The way you write says who you are. Where you place your full stops, the way you cross your "t's"and dot your "i's". How loopy your signature is, Which way it slopes, Whether you print or use cursive writing - all reveal secrets about your personality.
You'll double up laughing as Malcolm reveals good and not so flattering personality traits of unsuspecting members of the audience. You find out what your signature says about you and what others around you are REALLY like. According to Malcolm, it's a handy tool in sales presentations, working with clients, making new friends, getting on with your team members … and even for picking up the opposite sex.