Michael McQueen is a multi-award winning speaker, trend forecaster and bestselling author of nine books. With clients including KPMG, Pepsi and Cisco, he has helped some of the world’s most successful brands navigate disruption and maintain momentum.
- Business Speakers
- Community / Social Conscience Speakers
- Creativity and Innovation Speakers
- Health and Wellbeing Speakers
- Human Resources / HR Speakers and Trainers
- Leadership Speakers
- Organisational Change Speakers
- Retail and Franchise Speakers
- Sales and Marketing Speakers
- Thought Leaders
Testimonials for Michael McQueen
I love the way Michael’s presentations get you thinking.
ERNST & YOUNG
Michael is incredibly engaging and opens your mind to what the future holds.”
Property Council of Australia
Michael McQueen offers information that is relevant to everyone and anyone. His presentation at our client luncheon attracted enormous interest and was engaging, insightful and humorous. Feedback from audience members was fantastic and he has certainly raised the bar for next year.
CEO, Australian Super
The best presentation I've seen! Michael's depth of knowledge and applicable stories were fantastic.
Marketing Manager, Pepsi
The value Michael brings is hard to find. I would thoroughly recommend him as a speaker for your next executive event - we are.
Vice President, Nokia L&C
Michael's 'Winning the Battle for Relvance' theme was perfect for our audience and he set the scene and tone beautifully for the rest of the days program. The service from Michael and the team was outstanding, Nothing was too much trouble.
"A fascinating and entertaining speaker."
“Michael was fantastic - so well researched and an incredibly engaging speaker”
General Manager, Laing and Simmons Real Estate
" Michael is an engaging speaker with a powerful message and practical advice. I would highly recommend him."
GM of Marketing, Canon
Fee Range: $5001 to $10000
Michael McQueen's Biography
Michael McQueen is a multi-award winning speaker, trend forecaster and bestselling author of nine books.
With clients including KPMG, Pepsi and Cisco, he has helped some of the world’s most successful brands navigate disruption and maintain momentum.
Michael is a regular commentator on TV and radio and his work has featured in publications ranging from the UK Daily Mail to Medium.com and the Huffington Post. In addition, Michael is a familiar face on the international conference circuit having shared the stage with the likes of Bill Gates, Dr. John Maxwell and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
Michael has spoken to over 500,000 people across 5 continents since 2004, and is known for his engaging, entertaining and practical conference presentations.
Having been formerly named Australia’s Keynote Speaker of the Year, Michael has been inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame.
Speaking Topics Include
The New Now
Preparing for the trends that will dominate a post-COVID world
The coronavirus pandemic acted like a time machine bringing 2030 forward to 2020. As the turmoil subsides and a new era dawns, smart leaders are turning their attention to where opportunity now lies and how to gear up for the future.
In this fast-paced & compelling keynote presentation, audiences will discover:
- The COVID-inspired shifts in CONSUMER HABITS and EXPECTATIONS that are here to stay
- The key ways ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, QUANTUM COMPUTING and AUGMENTED REALITY accelerated rapidly during the pandemic and how this offers exciting new possibilities for those that are prepared
- The role that GEN Z are playing in redefining industry norms and how to win in a post-Millennial marketplace
- How to foster ENGAGEMENT, COLLABORATION and CULTURE when leading remote and hybrid teams
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear game plan for navigating the new now.
The Post-Crisis Kickstart
The secret to accelerated growth and sustained momentum
In the wake of any crisis, smart businesses and leaders recognise the importance of kickstarting their momentum - and fast.
Having spent over 15 years studying the dynamics of dynamism in organizations, 8-time bestselling author Michael McQueen knows what it takes to create unstoppable momentum in a business or team.
In this research-rich and fast-faced presentation, Michael explores:
- The 3 common traps that derail success - and how to avoid them
- How to achieve a rhythm of unforced productivity and flow state
- The key momentum mindsets that can supercharge growth and create an unfair advantage over the competition
- The daily habits that ensure good intentions translate into sustained results
Audiences will leave this in-person or virtual presentation armed with a practical action plan for achieving a new level of momentum and maintaining it over the long haul.
Preparing Now for What's Next
How to thrive in an age of disruption
Every business and industry today is facing a perfect storm of disruption and upheaval. In the face of the changes ahead, agility and adaptability will be more important than ever. The future success and survival of your organization will rest on the ability to anticipate, prepare for and pre-empt disruption.
In this fast-paced & compelling keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The 3 forms that disruption will take in the coming decade with a specific focus on the technology impacts of AI, robotics and augmented reality
- The role millennials and Gen Z will play in redefining industry norms and consumer expectations
- The common culture and mindset traps that will set any organization on a collision course with obsolescence – and how to avoid them
- Proven and practical strategies for staying one step ahead of change and remaining relevant.
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for navigating disruption and emerging stronger than ever.
Mastering the Art of Momentum
The secret to achieving effortless and enduring growth.
We all love being on a roll, in the zone and firing on all cylinders – that flow-state sensation where everything just seems to work. But what happens when the groove becomes a rut, inspiration evaporates or your mojo disappears?
Enduring success and growth for any business today is dependent on building and maintaining unstoppable momentum.
In this inspiring keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The art and science of momentum – where momentum comes from and why it makes all the difference when you’ve got it working for you
- A practical and powerful formula for building momentum individually or in a team
- How to get into a flow state of peak productivity on a daily basis
- The role that focus and consistency play in ensuring a groove doesn’t become a rut over timeAudience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for achieving effortless growth and maintaining it over the long haul.
De-Coding the Millennial Mindset
The essential guide to understanding and engaging the next generation
No organization or business can afford to ignore Millennials. In addition to being the largest generation in history, they possess over 30% of consumer spending power and make up half of the working population.
Having conducted one of the world’s most extensive studies into the defining attitudes and values of Millennials, Michael McQueen has a unique insight into the next generation.
In this high-energy, humorous & compelling keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The common myths and misconceptions many leaders and businesses believe about millennials (even if they don’t know it)
- The core beliefs, mindsets and expectations of next-generation consumers and employees
- The secret to engaging, persuading and motivating millennials
- A range of proven and practical strategies for being relevant to a younger cohort
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for bridging the generation gap and powerfully engaging Millennials as either consumers or employees.
Teaching for Tomorrow
How to equip today’s students for the future
Students in classrooms today will enter a world very different to the one their teachers and parents have known.
In light of the uncertainty that lies ahead, it is more important than ever that educators keep their finger on the pulse of technological and societal trends in order to help students prepare for them.
In this practical and highly relevant keynote presentation, audiences will learn:
- The key social and technology trends that will shape the future including artificial intelligence, robotics and automation
- The skills and competencies that young people will need in order to be future-fit
- Why and how education practices and paradigms must evolve in the coming years
- A range of proven and practical strategies for making classroom learning relevant to the next generation of learnersAudience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for engaging today’s students while equipping them for tomorrow.
The Case for Character
Why trusted brands are more lucrative, loved and long-lasting.
A revealing, practical and compelling keynote presentation highlighting why character matters more than ever.
In the coming years, consumers will demand ever-greater transparency, trustworthiness and values-alignment from the brands and businesses they engage with - a trend that leaders and organisations ignore at their peril.
In this research-rich & compelling keynote presentation, audiences will discover:
- Why the marketplace today is more sceptical and discerning - and how this creates an enormous opportunity.
- How purpose-driven and values-based brands have proven to be more lucrative, loved, and longer lasting than their competitors.
- How to build or rebuild trust through credibility, consistency, clarity and congruence.
Audience members will leave this session with a blueprint for becoming an individual, brand or organisation that stands for something - and reaps the rewards of doing so.