- Branding and Advertising Speakers
- Business Speakers
- Creativity and Innovation Speakers
- Information Technology Speakers
- Leadership Speakers
- Organisational Change Speakers
- Sales and Marketing Speakers
- Science and Technology Speakers
- Team Building and Teamwork Speakers
- Thought Leaders
Testimonials for Phill Nosworthy
Utterly world-class. Phill is a subject matter expert in behavior change, program design, branding, storytelling, and narrative creation and has a unique ability to fuse big picture thinking and abstract ideas with practical insight and advice. I can think of few in the same class as Phill.
CCO & Co-Founder, Karrikins Group Global
Inspired. That is the word I would use to describe how Phill left our audience. Not in the way so many are inspired for the moment and walk away and do nothing. They were truly inspired - to shift their thinking and motivate real change. We could have searched the globe and I still believe that we could not have found anyone more ideal to convey the message of purpose to our clients and prospects.
Sr Brand Strategist, Littlefield USA
Phil is a true professional. He is highly intuitive - cutting to the chase, capturing people’s thoughts, feelings and ideas quickly and translating those into strategic pathways for growth. His ability to simplify action and provoke reflection is second to none.
GM , Golden Door Elysia
Phill has a knack for getting inside your head and helping your realise your potential. One of today's most succinct, honest and wildly creative influencers, he has a gift for connecting people with their own ideas.
Maz Compton, Radio Host, Author & Speaker
I still go back to my notes constantly for motivation and inspiration. Since then, I've had the privilege of meeting with and briefing Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft. It was your teachings that made that possible.
'R.K.' Management Lead, (Fortune 500 company)
Fee Range: $5001 to $10000
Phill Nosworthy's Biography
Phill Nosworthy is a powerful catalyst for change, equipping leaders and brands with insights for making life and work meaningful in times of massive change.
Driven by digital transformation, the 4th Industrial Revolution will disrupt every industry in every country and it will happen very soon. In fact, as global speaker, brand advisor and change maker Phill Nosworthy reveals in keynote series ‘The Meaning Makers’ — it is already with us right now.
Phill works alongside leading brands like Microsoft and Apple as a speaker, facilitator and social impact strategist. He has been described as a ‘meaning maker’, a unique professional who has mentored and coached C-suite executives, world champion athletes and globally celebrated artists and entertainers in the lifestyle of meaning.
Drawing on cutting edge research into the pursuit of meaning in modern life and from first hand insights working with Fortune 500 companies, Phill shares progressive and practical insights into the future of interactions with customers and employees as their relationships to brand and work evolve. Phill's authentic speaking style evokes complete engagement and is flecked with humour as well as compelling case studies and behavioural science research.
Speaking Topics Include
The Future of Work
The world of work is changing forever. We find ourselves in an era of technological and cultural surges that are changing the face of work for every single person on the planet. Disruptive innovations are creating new industries and destroying old ones as the possibilities of billions of people connected to smart devices with unprecedented processing power, storage capacity and access to knowledge become clear.
One thing is for sure; business as usual is no longer an option. Smart organisations will use this as an opportunity to create more meaningful, effective and impactful experiences of work.
Drawing on a two year study of the pursuit of meaning in modern life and first hand insights from working with leading Fortune 500 companies, Phill Nosworthy will lead your audience in a provocative and inspiring unpacking of:
· What the 4th Industrial Revolution is and why it will change everything we know about work and life
· The critical behavioural and attitudinal shifts your team will need to make today in order to thrive in this new world of work
· Why the obsessive question of business in the coming decade will be “what is it that makes us most human?” and how this will turn old ideas of performance, productivity and collaboration upside down
· Why meaning is emerging as the most powerful driver of engagement, fulfilment and performance in the workplace and what you can do to generate it in your teams
This session is designed to cut through the noise surrounding the future of work and give leaders and teams real insight and actionable strategies for navigating digital disruption.
The Future of Leadership
Research by Deloitte shows that two-thirds of millennials expect their job to not exist within 15 years. Ask Mckinsey the same question and they will tell you that within 10 years, half of all jobs will be augmented by AI. And what would you say if I told you that less than 1 in 7 graduates today even want to work for large organisation?
To lead for the future, we’ll need to get past the old view of what good leadership looks like - strong, decisive, certain - and embrace new leadership skills of curiosity, open-mindedness and intellectual flexibility. However you look at it, we find ourselves leading teams and building organisations in a time of significant change as digital transformation drives a global revolution in organisational culture and working practices.
The degree to which leaders are able to make this shift will influence not only the speed of change within their teams but also to what extent their organisations will sharpen or dull their competitive edge.
In this provocative, research anchored session, global speaker and executive coach Phill Nosworthy will show why, starting today, leaders of tomorrow must:
· Understand the digital era they find themselves leading in, including the implications of future technologies
· Hit refresh on what good leadership looks like
· Challenge the assumptions of their teams and acquire the skillsets that support relentless innovation
· Embrace and enhance the deeply human skills and attributes of their teams.
This session is designed to demystify the digital revolution, help leaders navigate the uncertainty of what is next and know how to show up in a powerful and inspiring way.
Future of Sales and Branding
We are building brands in an era where information overload and fragmentation blunts the impact of advertising. Where employees want ownership not just instruction. And where customers are deeply engaged in the development and marketing of our products themselves. Add to that smart devices, the internet of things, artificial intelligence, and augmented reality and it is clear to see that we are in a whole new frontier for branding and sales.
In this extraordinary session, brand advisor and global speaker Phill Nosworthy unpacks the findings of a two year study on the pursuit of meaning in modern life and it’s deep implications for branding and sales. He will:
· Illustrate how your consumers are literally wired for connection and why it is critical that you understand the new rules for creating strong relationships that transcend your product and service
· Demonstrate how contribution is the price of entry for smart brands in the marketplace today and how you can engage your market through smart social strategies that generate real financial performance
· Outline the role that challenges play in generating meaning and deep brand attachment. Your team will learn how to achieve the perfect amount of ‘friction’ in the purchase process to create emotional com- mitment and lasting brand loyalty
This session draws on insights from neuroscience, myth and global best practices in sales and branding to show your team the enormous branding possibilities created by a digitally disrupted world. Your team will leave equipped with practical and pragmatic ideas for engaging the hearts and minds of the markets and the people that matter to you most.
The Future of Contribution
Smart brands know that social strategies ARE brand strategies.
79% of employees want to work for a socially responsible company
62% of consumers want to buy from a visibly generous and engaged brand
1 in 4 consumers use their purchase habits as their way of giving back
With research showing outward focussed organisations enjoying higher engagement, higher productivity and lower turnover of talent, one thing is made very clear; deeply integrated social strategies are no longer a nice to have - they are the price of entry for smart brands today and the future of branding.
In this research anchored, ’must hear’ session, global change-maker Phill Nosworthy will lead audiences to understand:
· What ‘selectivism’ is and why your brand must be able to answer the question ‘Beyond Making Money, Why Does This Organisation Exist?’
· How you can leverage your team’s day-to-day activities to solve social challenges
· Why smart brands’ strategies deliberately blur the lines between philanthropy and marketing and drive real results, not just reputation enhancement
· The assets you have at your disposal now to create massive impact and lasting emotional connections with markets and communities that matter to you
Today, great brands know that it is neither necessary (or intelligent) to separate profit from purpose. This session is designed to expand your team’s view of what smart branding is and showcase strategies and best practice ideas for creating real and lasting impact starting today.