Stephanie Woollard OAM
- After Dinner Speakers
- Business Speakers
- CEO's and Business Leaders
- Community / Social Conscience Speakers
- Diversity and Inclusion Speakers
- Entrepreneurial Speakers
- Female Motivational Speakers
- Inspirational Speakers
- Leadership Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
Testimonials for Stephanie Woollard OAM
Excellent – Stephanie was an amazing, passionate speaker who completely engaged our diverse audience. Her talk was delivered with warmth and she shared so many personal experiences and insights. She also generously gave her time at the end to interact with the audience and answer questions. Our event was a great success thanks to Stephanie.
University of Queensland
Steph is an inspiring speaker that exemplifies both authenticity and a keen passion to make a difference. It was fascinating to hear Steph speak about her journey as the founder of Seven Women, and how she is empowering disadvantaged women in Nepal to live a better life. Steph is engaging and refreshingly honest - one of the most impactful speakers that I've had the chance of hearing. Westpac Leaders Future Scholarship Program
Stephanie is an intelligent, giant hearted young woman that does not big note herself because of her achievements. Her story is uplifting and has a positive & genuine effect on her audience.. People walk out thinking….”Now what can I do to make a difference".
City of Yarra
Stephanie’s story transports us from our first world problems. Through Steph we see lives transformed; women formerly neglected and marginalised grow to become confident leaders contributing to their society. Steph’s powerful and polished presentation shines a spotlight on the benefits to people and society of empowering individuals. Everyone will be moved by the tears to triumph stories of the original ‘Seven Women’ and the countless thousands that have followed. Steph’s is a reflected glory of a modest and incredibly capable person who refused to walk past injustice. The joy of people she has helped is the highest endorsement. Steph’s story makes us believe in a better future.
Deputy State Director Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Fee Range: Up to $5000
Stephanie Woollard OAM's Biography
Stephanie Woollard’s story is a stunning example of how one person can make a difference with passion and persistence. Steph’s desire to create change from a young age has led to global success, recognition and thought leadership that inspires others to reach their potential.
Steph is the founder of Seven Women, an organisation which has now educated, trained and employed over 6000 disabled and marginalised women in Nepal through education, skills training and employment pathways. She has recruited hundreds of volunteers who in their engagement with her cause have furthered their own pursuit of purpose and discovering their own potential, and met many inspiring change-makers through her global speaking engagements. Many of these are guests on the Inspiring Humans Podcast.
Steph has been awarded the Medal of the Order of Australia for her philanthropy and humanitarian work, among many other global awards. Steph has a Masters in Peace and Conflict Research from Uppsala University, Sweden and is an accomplished author of The Tin Shed to the United Nations which has now sold over 7000 copies. In 2016, Steph was the producer of the documentary Bringing the Light and has recently had a new documentary released called “A Spirited Journey”.
- •• Stephanie Woollard OAM was a nominee for Australian of the Year in 2016
- •• She founded Seven Women, an organization which educates, trains and provides employment pathways for disabled and marginalized women in Nepal.
- •• In 2016, she was made a Rotary International Peace Fellow and was a recipient of the Rotary International Responsible Business Award presented at the United Nations in NY.
- •• Stephanie was awarded the Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) for her philanthropy and humanitarian work in Nepal.
- •• She has a Masters in Peace & Conflict Research from Uppsala University, Sweden
Speaking Topics Include
- •• How to Create Sustainable Social Enterprise
- •• Thought Leadership and Social Trends
- •• Responsible and Ethical Business Practice
- •• CSR and Philanthropy and the Impact on Communities
- •• Tourism and Community Development